Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello (Aug 28, 2008)

Mom,

So I already wrote letters to day and sent a tape off in the mail. I don't have much else to say. Things are going really well and I am enjoying every minute here in the MTC.

I am now companions with Elder Hopoate and Elder Tillman because Elder Bacon went home. That is a long story that I have already enumerated on in my letter so in short he kinda decided that he needed some help dealing with frustration problems so he went home to get that. I was sad to see him go bhut I couldn't really do anything to stop him and he felt like it was the right thing to do. He said that he is going to try to come back out in a couple of months, I guess we'll just have to wait on that one. I am really excited to be with these other Elders though because they are really hard workers.

I got the pictures of Tal and the items about my mission. The only thing is that I also wanted the clothes that I need to buy when I get out there. You can either make a list of those clothes that I need or you can just send me the packet and then I will make the list and send the packet back. The second idea is probably the best.

Also I am sending home my first planner that I filled up. You guys can look at it and kinda get an idea of what the MTC is like. After that if you could store it in a safe place I would really appreciate it.

That is most all of the news that I have. I would prefer DearElders over emails as long as I am in the MTC because I get them the day you guys send them verses waiting until Thursday to check.

I am am doing really well and I am learning lots.

Love,
Elder Haslam

No comments: